Days Till Conclave:
This year, Conclave will be hosted by Nisqually Lodge at Camp Thunderbird on September 14-16, 2018. Arrowmen will have the opportunity to network with people from across Alaska, Washington, Oregon, Idaho, and further!
The cost of Conclave is $75 for onsite registration. However, an early-bird discount of $25 is available for everyone who registers online. Starting August 26th our early-bird discount will end and our price will increase our regular online registration cost of $65. Any new Arrowmen who have gone through their ordeal since the last conclave (September 17, 2017) is eligible for the new Arrowman discount of $30!
What is Conclave?
A weekend full of a wide range of activities, great food, training courses and shows. All of which share the same goal of uniting us in brotherhood! This year is not a year to miss out on!
This year we are proud to announce that we will be having some super special training such as: “Cheerleader or Critic”, “Reading between the lines”, and pyrotechnics to just name a few.
Conclave 2018 is going to be filled with fun for everyone! Here is the most important information you need to know so that you don’t miss it:
2018 Section W-1N Conclave
“STEP RIGHT UP”
September 14th – 16th, 2018
Camp Thunderbird, WA
11740 Summit Lake Rd NW, Olympia, WA 98502
New Member Preregistration – $45
Early Online Registration (Through August 26th) – $50
Online Registration (August 26th through September 9th) – $65
On-Site Registration – $75
What to Bring:
- Tent & Tarp (CAMPING INFO TO COME)
- Sleeping bag & pad
- Necessary Medications
- Registration Fee (if you are paying at door)
- Part A & B Medical Form
- Activity clothes
- Full Scout uniform and OA Sash
- Money for auctions, trading post
- A cheerful spirit ready to have a great time at Conclave.
Each lodge will be given specific campsites, please only use your lodges assigned campsites. Campsites will be assigned in the months to come and the proper information about sleeping arrangements will be distributed. Camp has no mattresses so please also bring our own sleeping pad.
Details to come…
There are several ways that participants will receive information while at Conclave.
- Pay attention to any signs/notices around conclave
- Listen for important announcements during Flags and shows.
- Social Media: Follow us on Social Media for announcements, reminders, special moments, and behind-the-scenes footage. You can follow us @sectionw1n on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat. Vist our Resources Page for more information.
Ready to Register? Follow this link to our registration page.